Making WAR in the HEAVENLIES !!!
We have enemies that are unseen.
They are out to destroy your life,
your finances, your health, your
relationships and your hopes.
Therefore, be prepared for spiritual battle.
This battle is called spiritual warfare
and it needs spiritual weapons.
WEAPONS OF SPIRITUAL WARFARE
|The sent out seventy-two believers
complained to Jesus that they cannot deliver the demon-possesed. “Why couldn’t we drive the Spirit out?”,they asked Jesus. “Only prayer can drive this kind out,” answered Jesus,”nothing else can.” (Mark 9:29)
|Isaiah 58:6 says, ” Is this the fast which I choose, to loosen the bonds of the yoke, and to let the oppressed go free, and break the yoke?”. Of course, prayer and fasting must go together.|
|Jesus used the WORD of God (quoting bible passages) as a weapon against Satan in their encounter in the desert. In Matt.4: 7 Jesus answered, “It is also written : Do not put the Lord your God to test.”. In Eph. 6:17, it says, “Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.”Quoting Scripture passages can therefore drive the devil away.|
|When tempted or in danger, ask God to cover you with His precious blood. Revelation 12:11 says “They overcame him (the devil) because of the blood of the lamb”. This we remind Satan of his defeat at the cross when the precious blood of Jesus was poured out to atone for our sin, reversing the curse and breaking the hold of the enemy on mankind.|
|Praise and worship defeats Satan and drives back the powers of darkness. For example in II Chronicles 20:21-22 when Jehoshaphat faced the foes, instead of sending out soldiers he sent out those who sang praises to the Lord and they won.|
|“Take up on the shield of faith which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one”. Eph 6:16. So when you pray, believe that God is powerful and is on your side.|
|Still in Rev 12:11 “They overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.” And in Luke 4:18 “He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery for the sight of the blind, to release the oppressed.”So declare the TRUTH about GOD’s goodness and how He saved you.|
“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in His mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes.” (Ephesians 6:10-11)
The enemy will not fight
sitting down. So be fully prepared
when facing the enemy, else
he’ll defeat you.
PREPARATIONS FOR WARFARE
- Receive Jesus Christ in your heart as personal Master,
Lord and Savior. If you have not yet done this, go to the FREE GIFT page.
- Repent of any known sins . You must be spiritually clean so Satan won’t have a hold in you.
- Walk in humility. Pride will result in your downfall because it is a big sin. It was the cause of Lucifer’s downfall from being an angel in heaven into a devil on earth.
- Pray for blood covering and protection… for yourself and for your loved ones because the enemy wrestles back and fights dirty. In fact, we encountered so many harassment when we started working on this page.
- Ask others (the spiritually mature) to back you up in prayer.
- Persevere. A quitter never wins.
- Expect harassment but do not fear. Remember that
Jesus already won the victory 2,000 years ago.
Look back to the cross and His resurrection.
- React the right way (attitude). Because we live
in a corrupt world, terrible things can happen
to Christians too. Don’t blame God for it.
- Do it for the glory of God, not for your own renown.